Friday, June 11, 2010

Deep Breath Before the Plunge

Well, my followers, we are at that point where I am getting so excited. We are a mere 4 days away from beginning this journey together. As Gandalf would say, "It's the deep breath before the plunge." What will come out of this blog you ask? Well, I hope to learn a great deal more about photography throughout the next 365 days of blogging. Maybe I will become famous like Julie Powell from Julie & Julia...haha I just watched that movie tonight. To be honest I have no idea what will happen. Most likely the world will have no more knowledge of who Phillip Coon is than what they have right now. Oh well...*sigh*. I'm set for having some pictures for the first day because I am going on a photoshoot with my sister and her best friend. They are both graduating from high school and they asked me to take some pictures of them together just for fun. I am also going to be doing my friend's senior pictures in 2 weeks. I have some awesome locations to shoot at that I'm so excited about! My next post will most likely be my first picture, so, get ready followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment